Students are expected to spend at least an hour a week on an activity that ‘enriches’ their curriculum. This is an important aspect of a well-rounded education, helping to develop the skills needed for university, apprenticeships and employment. As well as helping students maintain a balance between study and leisure time.
• Sixth Form Leader
• Subject Leader
• Student Council
• Film Club
• Peer mentoring
• Reading mentoring
• Voluntary work – we do encourage Sixth Formers to engage in volunteering work with any organisation that they may be connected with.
• Volunteering in local primary schools.
• Arranging your own work experience, particularly if this is relevant to your chosen area of future study or employment.
• Playing for school teams, helping to coach teams in lower year groups or local primary schools.
• Playing competitive sport outside of school through local clubs or at District or County level.
Sixth Form students are involved in running whole school projects such as one for Feeling Good Week 2021.